GTILA membership is a great way to become more involved in the gestalt community in Los Angeles.
Your membership entitles you to a listing in our online “Find a Therapist” member directory. You will also have the opportunity to be a presenter in GTILA’s annual Salon series and will be invited to all community social events.
Membership Categories (For more information about Membership Categories or if you do not meet all the requirements of our categories but would still like us to consider you for membership, please contact GTILA.)
RENEWING MEMBERS: To renew your membership, click here.
NEW MEMBERS: To join, click here.
- A licensed mental health professional who has been certified as a gestalt therapist
- A licensed mental health professional with a minimum of 150 hours of gestalt therapy training
- Allied professionals with a minimum of 150 hours of Gestalt therapy training.
- An individual who is enrolled in a gestalt training program who has accumulated fewer than 150 hours of gestalt therapy training
- An individual who qualifies as a Certified, Regular, or Affiliate Member but lives more than 150 miles outside of the Los Angeles metro area
© 2017 GTILA
Gestalt Therapy Institute of Los Angeles | PO Box 175 - Lomita, CA 90717 | email@example.com